Thursday, January 1, 2009

A start - taking the first step

I've been meaning to blog for a while now. The disposition of Mobio and this break has finally given me the opportunity to bolt myself down and just-do-it.

I promise no consistency of theme or topics. The intent is to just pontificate about things as they occur to me. This could be just my opinions on world events, politics, business, entrepreneurship, mentoring, wireless, web x.0, mobile apps, new media, enterprise software, India, social media, travel, books, music, gadgets ... IOW, just about everything and anything.

I invite you to bookmark this blog, agree, disagree, agree to disagree, or simply acknowledge like my Japanese friends would - with a "hai." So, to get you started, my first link is to - What's Japanese for "yes" and "no"? I had always wondered about this till I did my research on negotiating do's and dont's in Japan, while pulling a deal together in 1994 [yes 14+ years ago, but still fresh as an experience].

Enjoy & thanks for giving me a "button on your dial."

No comments:

Post a Comment